Perry County Utility Services
"Public water service is available in the three incorporated cities. Water is pulled from the Saline Creek and 5 underground wells."
Public water service is available in the three incorporated cities. Water is pulled from the Saline Creek and 5 underground wells.
- Capacity of plant and wells: 3,400 gals./min.
- Plant 2.34 mgpd
- Wells 1625 gpd
- 2,556,000 gals./day ; 1775 gpm
Consumption & Storage
- Average consumption: 1,600,000 gals./day
- Peak consumption: 2,000,000 gals./day
- Storage capacity: 1,490,000 gals./day
The City of Perryville operates a public wastewater facility. The remainder of the county have private systems.
- Treatment plant certified by: State of Missouri
- Type of treatment plant: Aerated activated sludge
- Capacity of plant: 1,850,000 gals./day
- Population equivalent: 18,000 gals./day
- Present load: 925,000 gals./day
- Population equivalent: 9,250 gals./day
Other Fuel Services
Several fuel oil and LP gas distributors in area